Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I AM MENTIONED IN EMAILS TO ME

Hi

Thanks for visiting and bring back the tent, last night. I was
concerned about you looking tired. When I suggested coming over to
our place it was okay if you had said to me mum I'm tired can we meet
half way or you come to my flat or maybe another night. It was great
to see you though.

Enjoy your birthday tea tonight and have a good week.

Kind regards

Hi

I assume you enjoyed your weekend. We briefly talked about catching
up for lunch but the week seems to have passed us by. Hope you are
enjoying your time off. I think it is this weekend you are heading to
Auckland. Have a fab time and enjoy your trip.

Kind regards

Hi

We talked about it on Friday night. Hope you had a great weekend
because the weather was fantastic. The races were so much fun. Let
me know what nights you are free next week. Kim is keen to join us,
Love

Hi Darling

Know you are busy but will possibly need to put the piano on Trade Me
also so wondered when you would be back with my camera.

love

Hi

Thanks for your help. I have sold the bricks and have reserve on the
rosewood dressing table and cabinet. I can see how it is addictive,
love

Hi
Would you kind keeping the box I brought the wine around in. I meant to take it home with me as it is good for packing bottles. I'll get it off you sometime, Kind regards

1 comment: